Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pinter-test Tuesday - Stuffed Lovie Sleeping bag

The moment I saw this stuffed animal sleeping bag on Pinterest, I knew it would be loved too much not to try it.

Original pin. Stuffed Animal Sleeping bag by Autumn of It's Always Autumn as posted on Ucreate
My son has a teddy, affectionately named Mama Bear, that was a perfect fit for this project. I waited until fleece fabric was on sale at Joann (sign up at their website to receive additional coupons, too) and we went and chose what else? Pirate fabric.

The tutorial on Ucreate by Autumn of It's Always Autumn was crazy easy to follow and I whipped this up in probably 45 minutes from cutting to finish.


I've been told that Mama Bear is very pleased with her sleeping bag. I bought 1/2 yard of fleece and have just enough left over to make a smaller version for a small lovie. Autumn's tutorial is great and this is an easy, inexpensive project...something the kids could probably make themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment